St. Anthony’s Hospital, 3520 Chippewa Avenue. Photograph by Emil Boehl, ca. 1904. Missouri Historical Society Photographs and Prints Collections. PB 649. Scan © 2006, Missouri Historical Society.
Update: The vacant Schnuck’s has now become Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore.
Before its demolition for what would eventually become the Schnuck’s at Chippewa and Grand, which is itself abandoned, the site was the location of St. Anthony’s Hospital.