With roots that go back to 1838, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church has called the northeast corner of Ballas and Manchester roads home since 1867. The current church is from 1938, with an expansion from 1985. The cemetery is south of the church on Ballas, in the shadow of West County Center, which itself took the place of a drive-in movie theater.
There is a large amount of space left in the cemetery on the south side, just beyond these grave stones. The land is still rugged, rising up rapidly from the road to the east.