Designed by architect E. J. Hess in 1899, the house was first occupied by August and Dorothea Schulz. They were members of the Veiled Prophet, as well as rowers out at Creve Coeur Lake. It is a beautiful house, sited high on the Broadway bluffs north of Carondelet proper.
2 Comments Add yours
This house is for sale right now.
Yeah and according to Zillow it can be had for less half a million. Also Zillow has some pictures of the interior. The first floor looks good, but some rooms are unfinished and have been altered quite a bit.