Update: Thanks to a reader’s help, this church was identified as Zoar German Methodist Episcopal Church, which occupied this building from 1905-1920.
Built around 1922, this church at Gano and Carter is an interesting specimen.
It has been added onto, repaired, patched and bricked up.
But it is still occupied, and while the rest of the block is vacant, the church holds on.
The later wing built out the back now has glass block windows, alternating with windows shaped like crosses.