The Alexander Euston Mansion, from 1890, still sits at 3730 Lindell Boulevard, but is now part of SLU. Euston owned pressing mills that created linseed oil. Perhaps not the most exciting industrialist in St. Louis, but he still provided a valuable service to the community. The house passed through various owners and now is known as the Queen’s Daughters House. It is perhaps one of the best remaining examples of Romanesque Revival architecture left in the city; the Cupples House is right around the corner on the Pine Street Mall.